This luxury hand-knit Peruvian wool headband will keep your ears warm, and your heart warm too. I use only the highest quality, ethically-sourced yarn to keep you warm and stay looking great over the years! This headband is double-knit for extra warmth, perfect for those who want style and warmth, without the hat hair!
- Yarn is 100% Peruvian wool in a unique thick-and-thin yarn.
- Wool is very soft and warm without being scratchy.
- Wool is body odor-resistant, moisture-wicking, breathable, and biodegradable.
- I try to capture colors as accurately as possible, but color may vary slightly from your computer screen.
- Please note the video in this listing is intended to show the style, fit, and yarn type used. It may not be same color as the listing.
Fit and Dimensions:
- 4.5” wide, 9.5” long and fits most teen/adult heads 18-22” circumference. Headband may feel tighter the first wear or two but will stretch over time.
- The twist can be adjusted and worn at the front of your head or on the side.
Other colors available here:
- Hand wash cold in gentle detergent, air dry (do not put in dryer).
This item is not intended for young children and includes a tag that may pose a choking hazard. Keep out of the reach of children.
Stay in touch:
- Follow my knitting adventures on Instagram at @woollybear_knits or on Facebook at facebook.com/woollybearknits/
“Willow Headband” by White Owl Crochet Co
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Occasionally I can accept custom orders, depending on supply availability and capacity. Please send a message with what you're looking for and I'll respond back to let you know if it's possible. If I can accept a custom request, you'll be sent a listing to purchase, and work will begin once the item has been paid for. I will provide an estimated turnaround time at the time of your order, typically 2-4 weeks.
There are no returns on custom orders, and discount codes do not apply.
In fall/winter 2021, custom orders will be accepted during a designated timeframe. Follow me on Instagram @woollybear_knits or join my email list for specific updates on custom order timelines.
- Hand wash cold in gentle detergent, reshape and air dry flat.
- Do not put in washing machine or dryer, as this will cause your wool item to felt.
- Remove pom pom before washing for best results (pom pom can be removed by untying from inside).
- Fluff pom pom to refresh by gently brushing with comb or cool heat from a hair dryer.
All wool will stretch over time. If you feel your hat has gotten too stretched out, follow the instructions above to wash it, then reshape it to desired shape, and allow to dry. This should reshape it to its original size.
Detailed measurements of each item are provided in each listing description. Hats are made with chunky merino wool or wool. Hats will be fitted on medium/larger heads with taller foreheads, or slouchy/tall on smaller/medium heads with short foreheads.
If you have any questions about sizing or fit, feel free to send me a message! All listings include a video of the fit on my own head (which is larger, with a tall forehead).
All wool will stretch over time. If your hat feels small (especially at the brim) when it arrives, know that it will stretch over time (after a few wears) and mold to your head shape.
Returns are accepted if your item is not to your liking. Per my return policy, contact me within 5 days of delivery to initiate a return, and item must be shipped back within 7 days of delivery at customer's expense. Please keep your tracking number for the return. Item must be in original condition.
Refund will be processed within 24 hours of receipt of return. Refund will be subject to a restocking fee if the customer originally received free shipping (restocking fee will be the cost Woolly Bear Knits paid for "free" shipping to you originally, typically $3-5), which will be deducted from the refund.
Lost your pom pom or maybe your pet ate it? Or maybe you just want an additional color so you can switch it out? Send me a message to order a new one.
Dec 18, 2020
Love it! Excellent quality and beautifully made. Also soft and warm!